Elements of Health provides quality health care via acupuncture, acupressure, cupping, electro-acupuncture, supplementation and/or herbs when appropriate, nutritional recommendations, and exercises specifically tailored to each person's needs.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Women's Health: Fertility, Menopause, Irregular menstrual cycles, PCOS, etc.
- Pain, stress, anxiety, depression
- Fibromyalgia, arthritis, sports injury, allergies, asthma, candida cleansing, detox programs
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Nationally Certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture, and Chinese Herbology
- California Board Licensed Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist
- Mei Zen Facial Rejuvenation Specialist
- Central Coast, CA, Arroyo Grande, San Luis Obispo
- Personal Checks, Debit Cards, MasterCard, VISA
|Person||Jenny Dull LAc|
|City||Arroyo Grande , CA|
|Address||113 N. Mason|
|Phone Number||(805) 481-1035|
Jenny Dull LAc
Jenny Dull, L.Ac., Dipl. Oriental Medicine received her BA in Kinesiology from Western State College in Colorado and her Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Five Branches Institute, California.
Jenny accomplished graduate training in China in Gynecology and Orthopedics, and has experience in infertility, menopause, integrative sports injury, facial rejuvenation, candida, chronic illness, chronic/acute pain, and lifestyle programs for detox and weight loss.