Our practice includes the conservative treatment of disorders of the neck and back, soft tissue sprains and strains, non-surgical intervertebral disc lesions, carpal tunnel syndrome, whiplash associated disorders, fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndromes, as well as headaches and migraines.
We use the latest FDA approved equipment and technology available, and combine medicine, physical rehabilitation, chiropractic and massage to ensure fast, long lasting results for our patients.
We are committed to providing the newest and best in technological advances and techniques to achieve maximum results for our patients. Each patient will be treated like a member of our family and will receive the best of care. If we believe we can help you, we will offer to try. If we can not help you, we will refer you to the appropriate specialist.
We know that you and your health concerns are unique. That is why our practice combines the unique talents of traditional medicine, physical rehabilitation, chiropractic and massage. Our multi-specialty team provides you with a non-surgical approach to your pain or injury. HealthFirst is committed to providing the highest quality of health services to help restore each patient to optimal health and well being. At HealthFirst our goal is to offer relief of pain while working to correct the cause of your condition and maintain your health, with you as an active participant. The most successful health program is devoted to both healing and restoration of complete function.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Greensboro Medical Society
- North Carolina Chiropractic Society
- North Central Carolina - Peidmont Triad Area
- Cash Only, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Checks, VISA
|Address||4518-A West Market Street|
|Phone Number||(336) 235-4022|
Products & Services
Your spinal health is important to your overall well-being. It doesn't take contact sports, gym workouts and other vigorous physical activity to cause misalignment and subluxation in the spine and joints. Did you know that the most common reason for visiting a chiropractor is complaints with aches and pains associated with work? Bad posture from sitting too long at a computer, hours spent on your feet working at a restaurant, retail store, even cradling a cellphone can lead to muscular, joint, and spinal aches and pains.
Regular chiropractic adjustments are just a good idea. What are the benefits from visiting your chiropractor regularly?
Let's list just a few:
- Joint and spinal pain reduction by adjustments to the vertebrae and joints can add freedom of movement to daily activities, from simple desk work to more vigorous gym workouts.
- Chiropractors can help you become "aware" of your posture and spinal health by showing you proper sitting, standing, lifting and stretching techniques. These will help you avoid further injury.
- A pinched nerve can cause extreme pain, headaches, and having to rely on pain relievers--many of which can become addictive. A regular regimen of chiropractic therapy will reduce pain, and reduce the need to rely on medication for pain relief over time.
- You will feel better--feel taller and more comfortable "in your body" when you become aware of how your body functions at its very best.
- It has been shown that regular chiropractic visits can help with focus and attention, overall mood enhancement, the reduction of colds, ear, nose and throat infections, and can even help you sleep better at night.
Health 1st takes care of all my athletes to help them compete at high levels. Their knowledge and care is the best around and only trust them to work on our team.