Willow Tree Acupuncture is a full service healing and rejuvenation center. Our focus is on restoring health and promoting wellness through acupuncture, herbal medicine, tui na massage, cupping, dietary therapy, and natural health products. We are proud to introduce original health programs such as our Willow Tree weight loss program and an assortment of facial rejuvenation options, aimed specifically for your individual concern. Traditional Chinese medicine looks at a person as an integrated whole, we treat not only to help address a physical complaint, but also the emotional aspect as well as the spirit. Let Willow Tree Acupuncture be a helping hand for you on your path to healing and wellness.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Acupuncture, Herbal medicine, pain reliefe, weight loss and facial rejuvenation programs
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Licensed acupuncturist
- St. Cloud MN, Sartell MN, St. Joseph MN, Waite Park MN, Foley MN, St. Augusta MN
- MasterCard, Personal Checks, VISA
|City||Saint Cloud , MN|
|Address||2701 Clearwater Road|
|Phone Number||(320) 493-8278|
Jessica Rolfes is the owner and operator of Willow Tree Acupuncture. A St. Joesph native, Jessica graduated from the University of Minnesota-Duluth in 2003 with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Psychology. After traveling in Asia, she became interested in Chinese medicine. Jessica started her journey at the World Medicine Institute in Honolulu, HI. She completed her Master's of Acupuncture and Oriental medicine at the American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in Roseville MN. She is licensed by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice and certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
Products & Services
What is Facial Rejuvenation?
Facial Rejuvenation, also known as cosmetic acupuncture or acupuncture face lift, is a natural non-surgical anti-aging treatment which improves the overall appearance of the face. Not only is facial rejuvenation a safe and effective alternative to invasive cosmetic procedures, it's possibly the only cosmetic treatment which actually improves overall health. Chinese medicine has been practiced for over 4, 000 years, they have known that beauty comes from the inside and that by changing the energy flow within the body, healing and rejuvenation will naturally occur. Facial acupuncture is a less invasive procedure than plastic surgery.
Facial Rejuvenation may help:
* Reduction of fine lines, creases and wrinkles
* Improved blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
* Visible firming and contouring, lifting overall drooping features
* Tightening of sagging jowls, and doubling chins
* Reduction and shrinking of enlarged facial pores
* Reduction of blackheads and acne
* Reduction of dark circles and puffiness under eyes
* Improves conditions of acne, dry skin and rosacea