Hypnotherapy - Break Bad Habits, Increase School & Work Productivity
Regression Therapy - When & Where Did That Behavior Pattern Begin?
Life Coaching - Supporting You As You Reach For Your Goals
Herbalism - Natural Choices to Compliment Traditional Therapies
Wellness Gardening - Teaching You To Grow For Health & Wellness
Energy Medicine - Reiki Master
Integrative Therapies - Working With Your Primary Care Physician To Create Your Ideal Wellness Plan
"Plants vs Pills" - Herbal Alternatives for Childhood Diagnosed Mental, Emotional & Behavioral Disorders - and - "Recognizing The Greatness In Each Child" - Because Learning Differently Doesn't Mean Learning Disabled
** Both books available at www.amazon.com**
Call Now To Begin Your Journey To Wellness.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Services for Children & Families
- PayPal, Cash Only
|Person||Mary M. Ernsberger, HHP|
|City||Anchorage , AK|
|Phone Number||(907) 727-0078|
Mary M. Ernsberger, HHP
Mary M. Ernsberger, HHP - Mind-Body Psychology Therapist, Certified Master Hypnotherapist, Certified Herbalist, Certified Master Toe Reader, Children & Family Coach, author and writer.
Products & Services
Hypnosis and guided imagery have long been recognized as safe and effective treatment options for weight management and smoking cessation. Hypnosis can effectively treat so much more. Hypnosis and guided imagery are safe and effective treatments methods for children and young adults. This treatment allows for the child or young adult to use their imagination and to actively become involved in the creation of a “different frame of mind. ” An old Chinese proverb states, “Tell me – I forget, Show me – I remember, Involve me – I understand. ” Through the use of hypnosis and guided imagery an individual has the opportunity to remove or change age-old negative thought patterns. By “erasing the blackboard, ” each individual is empowered with the desire and ability to “rewrite” or reprogram their brain with positive, confidence building thought patterns. Now the child or young person is able to recognize their own inner wonder and this begins the process of “bridging the gap in learning. ”
Services available for children and adults - individual or family sessions
Initial consultation - $50. 00
Albert Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ”
Every decision you make in your life is based on a memory. Sometimes those memories are good and sometimes not so good. How many times have you told yourself – this time will be different. I know better. I’ve learned my lesson. I don’t want to go through that again.
When you're ready to dig deep and really make changes to your life - call a Life Coach. Whether it's making better grades, getting that promotion at work, figuring out how to fit more fun into your life or any number of other areas of your life that are not in balance.
Call now - Get Involved!
An Herbalist is:
• A person who studies herbal medicine, the healing properties of plants, as it is practiced in traditional Chinese, Western, and Ayurvedic indigenous models and in modern clinical phytotherapy.
• A person who practices healing and health maintenance by the use of herbs.
• A person who believes in using natural remedies to treat the patient instead of the disease.
• A person who has studied the complex relationships between the use of plants and the plant lore of indigenous cultures and the study of plants and such people.
• A person concerned with the health of each body system as a whole.
• A person who grows, collects, or specializes in the use of herbs, especially medicinal herbs.
As your Personal Herbalist I will –
• Take the time to listen to your story
• Apply learned information to develop a personal protocol
• Address diet, exercise (or lack thereof) , lifestyle, home, work or school environment, vitamins, herbs and supplements you are currently taking and possible changes or modifications
• Not push you into making changes you are not ready to make
• Go with you to the store and shop for you or show you how to choose foods that will benefit your health goals
• Teach you how to grow your own culinary and/or medicinal herbs, organic vegetables and flowers
• Honor you where ever you are on your life’s path
Herbs are used in:
• Tinctures - Are liquid alcohol or glycerin extracts of herbs. As an herbal practitioner, I will combine herbs that specifically meet your needs.
• Dried herbs - Are mixed specifically for you to be prepared as a tea.
• Capsules - Are available when a person cannot take alcohol-based herbs, or cannot drink tea.
• Salves or Ointments – Are prescribed as topical treatments for cuts, burns, bruises or skin disorders.
• Personal Care Items – Herbs are often used in personal care items, i. e. shampoo, hair rinse, deodorant, skin creams & lotions and toothpastes – to name but a few.
• Aromatherapy – Is the practice of using volatile plant oils (essential oils) , for psychological and physical well-being. Not only does the aroma of the natural essential oil stimulate the brain to trigger a reaction, but when inhaled into the lungs, the natural constituents (naturally occurring chemicals) can supply a therapeutic benefit.
• Flower Essences - Are herbal infusions or decoctions, made from the flowering part of the plant, which uniquely address emotional and mental aspects of wellness. A British physician, Dr. Edward Bach, formulated the first 38 flower remedies in the 1930's.
Balms & Salves -
* Muscle & Bone Repair - For aches, pains, strains & sprains
* Skin Soother - For abrasions, diaper rash, bites and burns
* Lip Balm - For soothing and cold sores
* Skin Firming - For firming sagging skin
* Chest Rub - For chest congestion and coughing
* Cellulite Balm or Serum - To reduce cellulite pockets
Medicinal Teas -
* Custom Blended to your specific needs
* Mental / Focus
* Aches / Pains
* Cold / Flu
* Sleep / Relaxation
* and Body System Building Blends
External Therapies -
* Athlete's Ffoot Roll-On
* Sugar Scrubs
* Bath Bags
* Sleep Aid Spritz
* Acne Astringent
* Focus Confidence
* Mood Balancing
* and Stomach Ache - Nausea Inhaler
The process of regression therapy is based on the premises that everything the individual has ever experienced is recorded and retained in the mind or memory.
It is believed that the mind consists of three levels - Conscious mind, Subconscious mind and Superconscious mind. The conscious mind is the level of awareness that we operate in on a daily basis. The subconscious mind is the level that holds our memories, why we do what we do. The superconscious mind is often referred to has our Higher Self or Soul voice.
Present life conflicts and problems are often the result of past traumas, either in childhood or during a past life. Regression therapy is utilized to bring these memories forward so a resolution to the problem or conflict can be achieved.
Regression Therapy is safe for all ages.
Certified Master Toe Reader - Toe Reading is based on the theory that different parts of your body record the story of your life. The position and shape of your toes say lots about you. By observing your toes, I can tell a great deal about your past and the experiences you have lived through. A person's toes reveal how they cope with their feelings, as well as their thoughts.
Everything that happens or has happened in your life, your emotions, thoughts and feelings are recorded as cell memory, There is more happening in your world than meets the eye.
What are your toes saying about you?
A spiritual life force resides in all living things. Energy Medicine or Reiki is based on an ancient Tibetan Buddhist technique, developed in Japan in the late 19th or early 20th cent. by Dr Mikao Usui (1865–1926) , in which the therapist channels this energy through him- or herself into the patient by the gentle laying on of hands, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Reiki Principals -
**The secret art of inviting happiness,
**The miraculous medicine for all diseases.
**At least for today:
Do not be angry,
Do not worry,
Work with diligence,
Be kind to people.
Realign you body's energy field and ignite your own inate healing qualities.
Promotions & Discounts
You may combine 6 sessons, all the same or each different, for the price of 5 sessions. This excludes the life coaching contract.
Sessions may be scheduled bi-weekly, weekly, bi-monthly or monthly.
Payment must be made in advance.